X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    See this thread....
    Contains a list of vBulletins with 1 million posts or more.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=47430

Leave a comment:

• stevensteven
    started a topic VoteWatch

VoteWatch

I launched a Web site in late 2003 called VoteWatch.us. In order to get the site up quickly, I choose a competing bulletin board product that is provided as a hosted application service.

VoteWatch receives a great deal of attention around election time, in Nov 2002 we had a hard time keeping the system up and running until I switched to a Verio dedicated server (from my small host that was failing under the heavy load).

While I don't have any traffic or load statistics at my finger tips, I'd like to know how VB performs under load. Has you company performed any load testing. Are those results available and can you share them with me?

The 2004 election in the USA is going to be extremely big, and with the attention VoteWatch already received, I'm expecting significant load. I absolutely want to make sure the VB will not fail under this level of load, so anything that you can provide me will be of great help.

Thanks in advance.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X