PHPNuke and 1 or 2 other questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHPNuke and 1 or 2 other questions

I am seriously considering getting vBulletin but I need to know I'm not wasting my money.
    1: I am running PHPNuke 6.0 and want to know is there tutorials, howtos or scripts in your Members download section that wil make integrating PHPNuke6 & vBulletin easy for me to do?
    2: Has anyone got the latest stable version of vBulletin working with PHPNuke?
    3: If I did run into problems integrating the two would your installation fee cover doing it for me?

Thanks for any replies
    They say if you play the Windows XP CD backward, you can hear satanic words.
    That's nothing - if you play it forward, it installs Windows XP!

For questions and help with hacking (i.e., integrating vB with PHPNuke) you'll need to visit the hacking site and ask there:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/

Note, we do not have any services that involve installing hacks of customizations. However you may be able to find someone at vbulletin.org that can help.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by amp2000
      I am seriously considering getting vBulletin but I need to know I'm not wasting my money.
      1: I am running PHPNuke 6.0 and want to know is there tutorials, howtos or scripts in your Members download section that wil make integrating PHPNuke6 & vBulletin easy for me to do?
      2: Has anyone got the latest stable version of vBulletin working with PHPNuke?
      3: If I did run into problems integrating the two would your installation fee cover doing it for me?

Thanks for any replies
      I've successfully completed a merge between phpnuke 6.0 and vBulletin 2.2.8

Can be viewed at my site (click www)
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Yepp there is several hacks for this stuff over at vbulletin.org =)
        Nice site you got there alltho there uis missing some stuff on the footer.wink wink
        Pimp Daddy Croft Magazine

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

Manager Josh, ye, I seen your site yesterday and read some of your posts so I knew it was possible to integrate the two but the thing is I am not exactly a PHP programmer so I was wondering just how hard it is to do. Did you have a guide or anything when you done it with your site??

Anyway, I have decided to purchase vBulletin and give it a try, hopefully I wont have too many problems.

Thanks again
          amp2000

P.S. I assume I can have any version I want once purchased, is that correct???
          Last edited by amp2000; Fri 3 Jan '03, 7:02am.
          They say if you play the Windows XP CD backward, you can hear satanic words.
          That's nothing - if you play it forward, it installs Windows XP!

Comment

Originally posted by amp2000
            Thanks for the replies.

Manager Josh, ye, I seen your site yesterday and read some of your posts so I knew it was possible to integrate the two but the thing is I am not exactly a PHP programmer so I was wondering just how hard it is to do. Did you have a guide or anything when you done it with your site??

Anyway, I have decided to purchase vBulletin and give it a try, hopefully I wont have too many problems.

Thanks again
            amp2000

P.S. I assume I can have any version I want once purchased, is that correct???
            I used a series of codehacks for my site in order to make them coexist.

Basically I figured out an import procedure myself on paper and followed that road.
            ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
            Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X