Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vbulletin offering 30 money day garantue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
    Don't look at me Wayne...I just get the ads and I use em....if they pay the bills I'm not complaining -_-

And yes I do PK.
    Could you tell me how I can get a hold of the same version of the vbulletin board as you have?

also, do you use the latest version of phpnuke?

I want the same configuration as you have...if you dont mind me stealing your idea

Comment

Originally posted by Pk
      Could you tell me how I can get a hold of the same version of the vbulletin board as you have?

also, do you use the latest version of phpnuke?

I want the same configuration as you have...if you dont mind me stealing your idea
      He is using vBulletin 2.2.9

Keeping that in mind, I would believe that the phpNuke integration hack over at vBulletin.org will work for 2.2.9 as well.
      :)

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel
        He is using vBulletin 2.2.9

Keeping that in mind, I would believe that the phpNuke integration hack over at vBulletin.org will work for 2.2.9 as well.
        Actually 2.2.8 but the hacks should work with 2.2.9 since I didn't see anything changed that would affect them

Version 3 will be a different story and I'll probably be spending a few weeks making sure everything works on my test server before pushing all the upgrades through

PK, I currently use vBulletin 2.2.8 (same as 2.2.9) and PHP Nuke 6.0

PHP Nuke 6.5 is due out sometime and I'll be upgrading to it very soon.
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Actually 2.2.8 but the hacks should work with 2.2.9 since I didn't see anything changed that would affect them

Version 3 will be a different story and I'll probably be spending a few weeks making sure everything works on my test server before pushing all the upgrades through

Yes, I meant 2.2.8 -- I mistyped.
          :)

Comment

Ok!
            But what hack on vbulletin.org are you using? When searching for phpnuke, i find a lot of hits...and there is actully more then 1 hack

Comment

Originally posted by Pk
              Ok!
              But what hack on vbulletin.org are you using? When searching for phpnuke, i find a lot of hits...and there is actully more then 1 hack
              I used a modified vBulletin Integration (the one with the name Alpha 1)

Also, I used a nuketovb importer, published by Viol4ted.
              ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
              Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X