Possible......???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible......???

I was wondering if it was Possible to Purchase vbulletin with out a Credit card?, I got a Bank account and Im soon to get Paypal, i went threw the Pay pal order form and Appereantly I need a Credit Card to pay for it, which I dont got Nor want. I noticed a Check Feature, So Before i make out a check and send it, Are you sure Il be able to purchase it with a check?.

Thanks.

Originally posted by blight98
    I was wondering if it was Possible to Purchase vbulletin with out a Credit card?, I got a Bank account and Im soon to get Paypal, i went threw the Pay pal order form and Appereantly I need a Credit Card to pay for it, which I dont got Nor want. I noticed a Check Feature, So Before i make out a check and send it, Are you sure Il be able to purchase it with a check?.

Thanks.
    PayPal allows you to access a bank account (checking or saving)

Check you mail it to Jelsoft.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Ok thanks, for the fast Support i can tell my Experiece Is going to be a good One.

Expect a new customer Any time Soon After News year.

Agian thanks for the fast reply.

Comment

Originally posted by blight98
        Ok thanks, for the fast Support i can tell my Experiece Is going to be a good One.

Expect a new customer Any time Soon After News year.

Agian thanks for the fast reply.
        NP

If you have any other problems don't hesitate to post a reply back
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X