Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why?

hi, i just registered to the board and activated my account but i still can't post? this is the only forum out of all of them that i can post in. also, i might as well ask you guys about my problem since i'm already writing and can't post anywhere else, i pm'd a mod about a week ago but still haven't gotten a response .

i have my forum up and running fine, but all the links on the forum look like this, /forums/forumdisplay.php?amp;forumid=1

how do i get rid of all those numbers and letters in the links?

To order to post in all of the forums on this ite please add your email address to the list located at http://www.vbulletin.com/members/forums.php for Priority Member Support and to show you are a licensed member. This will give you access to the vB Support on these forums.

You'll need to have your customer number and password to access that page.

Comment

To be able to post in the support forums you first need to to register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/forums.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access that page.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

And it's a double-team tackle!... the member is down, and the VB team has the ball... running for the goal line...

Comment

Originally posted by MacKenzie
          And it's a double-team tackle!... the member is down, and the VB team has the ball... running for the goal line...
          Can anyone say football fanatic? j/k
          - AJ Zmudosky

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Z
            Can anyone say football fanatic? j/k
            lol :P

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X