Need info about using checking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need info about using checking

I'd like to use my checking account to purchase vBulletin. Is this possible because I don't have a credit card to use online. Or should I send paypal payment to [email protected]?

Thanks.

Yes, you can purchase with a check or Paypal. Checks can take up to two weeks to process. (since you have to mail your check). Paypal will be either instant or a few days. (depending on if you use an 'instant' payment or an 'echeck')

Instructions on ordering can be found at http://vbulletin.com/order.php

Comment

Where would I do the Electronic check then? I do not see an option on your order options.

Comment

Originally posted by Comm1Biz.net
        Where would I do the Electronic check then? I do not see an option on your order options.
        Sorry but we don't accept electronic checks. You'll have to send it through the mail via the postal service.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary
          Sorry but we don't accept electronic checks. You'll have to send it through the mail via the postal service.
          Well damn it. That puts a big cork in my plans. >

Comment

I think Cary misunderstood you. The eCheck feature of PayPal you can do. If you're a verified PayPal member, then you just click "Send Money" and follow the steps. It'll then present you with a box where you can select your bank account.

If you choose to do the eCheck from PayPal, then it'll take up to 4 business days as it has to withdraw from your bank account and then send it to Jelsoft.

Comment

Actually you can also use 'wire transfer' which is equivalent to electronic checking. The money is transferred directly from your bank account to Jelsoft's account.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X