Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help

hi a friend and i are starting up a sports website and we don't have a lot of money and we are getting our webspace sponsered, and were we wondering if Vbulletin does that at all, we really like the look of vbull and would like to use it. If anyone could help out that would be excellent if not please don't trash me for posting this.

Originally posted by CoLdFuSi0n
    hi a friend and i are starting up a sports website and we don't have a lot of money and we are getting our webspace sponsered, and were we wondering if Vbulletin does that at all, we really like the look of vbull and would like to use it. If anyone could help out that would be excellent if not please don't trash me for posting this.
    I could be wrong, but I don't think Jelsoft does this.
    Webmaster / Administrator
    www.MegaGames.com
    www.MGForums.com

Comment

Originally posted by CoLdFuSi0n
      vB doesn't sponsor web hosting or the cost of a vB license, AFAIK. A vB team member can confirm/deny this for you. You may want to e-mail [email protected] to get an official response.
      - AJ Zmudosky

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Z
        vB doesn't sponsor web hosting or the cost of a vB license, AFAIK. A vB team member can confirm/deny this for you. You may want to e-mail [email protected] to get an official response.
        You are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary
          You are correct.
          I feel special

BTW, Cary I sent you a PM regarding something.
          - AJ Zmudosky

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X