im buying soon, but i wanna ask a few questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im buying soon, but i wanna ask a few questions

my friend owns a vb and it rocks, so im buying it. but how do you let super mods view invisble members on the front forum page and in who's online? for anyone that helps it will be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by mehungie2
    my friend owns a vb and it rocks, so im buying it. but how do you let super mods view invisble members on the front forum page and in who's online? for anyone that helps it will be greatly appreciated.
    I know that admins can usually view invisible users on the forums, which are indicated with an * after their username. I would assume that this would also apply to a moderator too, but I might be wrong. If so, I am sure that a member of the vBulletin team will correct me.

I hope this helps.
    Shedd Technologies International
    WWW.STI.BZ[email protected]
    Web Development Services & Products
    www.dlman.com – vBulletin Integrated Digital Product Delivery System

Comment

This requires hacking, however there is one at www.vbulletin.org that lets you do this:
      http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...invisible+user (you won't be able to access that page yet)
      Webmaster / Administrator
      www.MegaGames.com
      www.MGForums.com

Comment

o hmm, do you know where i can get the hack without having my vb yet, or do i need to have my vb first?

Comment

o hmm, do you know where i can get the hack without having my vb yet, or do i need to have my vb first?
          Sorry, only licensed members have access to the hacks at www.vbulletin.org so you'll have access to download it, along with hundreds of other hacks once you purchase vBulletin.
          Webmaster / Administrator
          www.MegaGames.com
          www.MGForums.com

Comment

You must have a license to download hacks from vbulletin.org.
            You're my Prince of Peace
            And I will live my life for You

Comment

Originally posted by Vile
              Sorry, only licensed members have access to the hacks at www.vbulletin.org so you'll have access to download it, along with hundreds of other hacks once you purchase vBulletin.
              ok sweet, thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X