Ikonboard 3.1x import script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ikonboard 3.1x import script

I’m interested in purchasing an owned license for vbulletin 3 when it comes out. But I’m currently using ikonboard 3.11 on mysql. I see you have a converter/import script for ikonboard 3.0x but this will not work for ikonboard 3.1x as they made a few alterations since the previous versions. Are there any plans to release a newer version of the ib3.0x script that will work with ikonboard 3.1x or is anyone working on an unofficial script? I would be willing to test out any ikonboard 3.1 import script for free if anyone is kind enough to develop one.

If a ikonboard 3.1 import script does become available I would purchase a vB license without hesitation. I understand you get 1000s of requests for import scripts and are very busy so I don’t take it for granted.

Thank you for any help.

Originally posted by Digital Monkey
    I’m interested in purchasing an owned license for vbulletin 3 when it comes out. But I’m currently using ikonboard 3.11 on mysql. I see you have a converter/import script for ikonboard 3.0x but this will not work for ikonboard 3.1x as they made a few alterations since the previous versions. Are there any plans to release a newer version of the ib3.0x script that will work with ikonboard 3.1x or is anyone working on an unofficial script? I would be willing to test out any ikonboard 3.1 import script for free if anyone is kind enough to develop one.

If a ikonboard 3.1 import script does become available I would purchase a vB license without hesitation. I understand you get 1000s of requests for import scripts and are very busy so I don’t take it for granted.

Thank you for any help.
    JamesUS will most likely have the answer to if the current Ikonboard importer works with vBulletin.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X