Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! When i try to pay for a VB license via wire payment I get "access denied"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help! When i try to pay for a VB license via wire payment I get "access denied"

    The thread title pretty much explains my problem.I tried paying via debit card through the online credit card order form, but like expected I ran into all kinds of flak because I don't have a credit card, i have a debit card. When i entered in the info it said " This Maestro card is not valid", or something along those lines. It did say you could use debit though. Anyhow I was relieved when I saw wire transfer and checking as options, but each time I clicked on either one of the links all I got was a vbulletin page that said "access denied". Can someone please help me out with this, I'm eager to get a VB license so I can start my site. I just need a way to pay through debit card/online check.
    Last edited by jstudabaka; Tue 10 Dec '02, 7:39pm.

  • #2
    Please try it again now.

    Comment


    • #3
      I still get access denied when i click on either wire transfer or check :-/

      Comment


      • #4
        Whenever you go directly to http://www.vbulletin.com/order/offline.php you'll get 'Access Denied'

        Please do the following:
        vBulletin.com --> Purchase --> Select Which Products You Wish To Purchase --> Click Purchase --> Select Method Of Payment --> Purchase

        Comment


        • #5
          Thats what I've been doing all along, each time i click on any of the offline options i get access denied :-(

          Comment


          • #6
            Do you have any firewall software running - or anything that interferes with cookies? If so, temporarily disable it and try again.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

            Steve Machol Photography


            Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


            Comment


            • #7
              Nope cookies are on and working. I've bought other stuff recently using online checking, i don't know whats up with that link

              Comment


              • #8
                Other things you may like to check - got any ad blockers, internet privacy programs or anything along those lines?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Nope. I don't have any privacy programs and my internet security is turned allthe way down on my options. Has everyone else been able to get through?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yes, there are many orders processed each day and no other reports of problems. I wonder if there is something your ISP is doing that's interfering with this.

                    Can you try it with a different browser?
                    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

                    Steve Machol Photography


                    Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jstudabaka
                      The thread title pretty much explains my problem.I tried paying via debit card through the online credit card order form, but like expected I ran into all kinds of flak because I don't have a credit card, i have a debit card. When i entered in the info it said " This Maestro card is not valid", or something along those lines. It did say you could use debit though. Anyhow I was relieved when I saw wire transfer and checking as options, but each time I clicked on either one of the links all I got was a vbulletin page that said "access denied". Can someone please help me out with this, I'm eager to get a VB license so I can start my site. I just need a way to pay through debit card/online check.
                      Just tried going directly to there and I also got the access denied screen. But that could be because I went directly and my shopping cart is empy?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Codename49
                        Just tried going directly to there and I also got the access denied screen. But that could be because I went directly and my shopping cart is empy?
                        Yes. See Cary's post above.
                        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

                        Steve Machol Photography


                        Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I tried it with a different browser ( Explorer rather than AOL) and it worked. Thanks for all the help ;-)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jstudabaka
                            I tried it with a different browser ( Explorer rather than AOL) and it worked. Thanks for all the help ;-)
                            Caching? Seems like it.
                            - AJ Zmudosky

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Andy Z
                              Caching? Seems like it.
                              oh well AOL, then probably their whacky proxies and their 'wonderful' browser
                              HFT Online - Professional computer help ... with a personal touch

                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X