Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I...............

Hi there,

I currenty have a website built with PHPNuke 6.0 and use a free board. I would like to use VB for my forum and would also like to use the VB portal (the front page thing that VB hacks use) for my site to intergrate my site and forum.

The thing is I don't want to lose all my content in my PHPNuke site so is there a way I could transfer all the content over????, Is there a hack are a program which will do it for me or is it possible to do it myself with losing the dates the news/reviews/faq's and downloads I have were posted, other wise it will pritty silly if all site content was posted on the same day.

I hope I made sense and that you understand what I'm after. Well thanks for your time.

This requires hacking. You need to ask over at the hacking community - vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Recon
      Hi there,

I currenty have a website built with PHPNuke 6.0 and use a free board. I would like to use VB for my forum and would also like to use the VB portal (the front page thing that VB hacks use) for my site to intergrate my site and forum.

The thing is I don't want to lose all my content in my PHPNuke site so is there a way I could transfer all the content over????, Is there a hack are a program which will do it for me or is it possible to do it myself with losing the dates the news/reviews/faq's and downloads I have were posted, other wise it will pritty silly if all site content was posted on the same day.

I hope I made sense and that you understand what I'm after. Well thanks for your time.
      I've successfully done that with my site. All hacks I used are available at vBulletin.org
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Thanx,

Will definatly invest in a licence this week when I get paid .

Just one thing ManagerJosh, could you let me know what hacks you used when I have my board, I will contact you via PM after I have installed the board if thats OK?

Comment

Thanx,

Will definatly invest in a licence this week when I get paid .

Just one thing ManagerJosh, could you let me know what hacks you used when I have my board, I will contact you via PM after I have installed the board if thats OK?
          Certainly. Just have a mod bug me to confirm you have a valid license. I've had people asking for those hacks before and they didn't have a valid license.
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Of course mate, thats why I stated I will wait untill I have my valid license, as I know you have to be carefull about illegal board owners stealing information.

Comment

Of course mate, thats why I stated I will wait untill I have my valid license, as I know you have to be carefull about illegal board owners stealing information.
              Best wishes with your purchase

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X