1st steps after purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st steps after purchase

My friend's going to be loaning me space on his server while I develop my site/forum. After I buy vB online, I should be ready to go, right? (w/CC purchase, it'll be fairly quick eh?)

After verifications, confirmations, and congratulations, do I just download the install file and go from there? What's involved in registering him as and legit admin here, just adding his name post-purchase to the member area? And, that'll give him equal access as far as installing, getting forum/support help etc, right?

Do I have it all right, or am I thoroughly confused? I think I'm somewhere in between. I just want to have an idea of the order of business for a purchase within the next two weeks. I can't wait for vB3 any longer, and I neeed to pry myself away from GTA: Vice City before I go on a rampage.

Any suggestions/pointers would be greatly appreciated...

Cheers.

Hey.. Like my new avatar? That's one p*ssed off octopus.

He has to register in the forums before you can add his name in the member's area but other than that, yeah you have it correct.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      He has to register in the forums before you can add his name in the member's area but other than that, yeah you have it correct.
      Excellent! Heh, guess I overlooked that registration step. Oops.

Great, thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X