Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering from Belgium

Hi,

I wanna buy the latest version, but I don't have Paypal. I did every step to pay "wired", but when I wanted to submit the money by eBanking I got an error. The UK Bank number isn't valid, the amount of digits isn't right.

Can somebody explain this?

Thx

hi there, I ordered from Belgium to
    I used Fortis Bank, and let the bank sent the cheque to vBulletin by mail, it costed me some additional €
    but it worked out just fine

Comment

It probably gives you an error because of international transfers. It sounds like your bank isn't capable of sending to the UK that way.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
        It probably gives you an error because of international transfers. It sounds like your bank isn't capable of sending to the UK that way.
        I'm signing in now at Paypal. I hope it works but I haven't got the experience at all with it, hopefully it's safe.

Comment

Well personally speaking, I have done over $10,000 dollars worth of transactions through Paypal this year and it has all been secure and easy.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
            Well personally speaking, I have done over $10,000 dollars worth of transactions through Paypal this year and it has all been secure and easy.
            It won't work, I don't have VISA
            I will have to go to my bank, no other alternatives.
            Pity it doesn't work through eBanking, I'll check that at my bank, it's quite awkward.

Thx anywayz, I will have to be patient

Comment

Solved
              One of my partners made the deal with his Visa

I'll see ya'll around sooner or later

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X