Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database Integration

Hello,

Im sure this has posted many times before, but after several empty searches maybe you can give me some direction or better yet answers

Is it possible to tie into VBulletin's database for my own site? I know it sounds elementary, but I am in the process of working with a programmer who needs some more information. He is programming something, and I was hoping that the user could just log in once and from there I could use that one database or login as a center point, meaning it would also log them into X, Y, and Z, so they dont have to keep logging in.

Any information you can provide, or some search terms I can use would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, it is possible. The answer depends on the complexity of your system and what exactly you want to do.

The reason, you cannot find anything here is because modifications like these are discussed on a different site which you can find at www.vbulletin.org/
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X