Trial Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trial Version

My school Geeks2Go has noticed some of the work I have done on other forums that use vBulletin. They have recently approached me about creating a commmunity for there website where they can recieve online tech support. If I could produce a community to meet there standards and help people online they said they would buy a full license if I could do this, but they are not wanting to spend the money on the vBulletin community until they have seen what I can do. And with that in mind, I was wondering if I could recieve a trial version of the vBulletin community board, old, new, whichever. Prefearbly the 2.2.x series as i have done most of my skinning in that area.

Anthing would be Greatly appreciated

Kiel McLeod

A trial version doesn't exist. You may want to try one of the free forum software out there first, and then get the school to move on to vB.

Comment

sounds good

do vBulletin support the switch from Invision Borad to vBulletin?

Comment

Currently there isn't an Invision Board --> vBulletin Converter.

However, you could go from Invision Board --> phpBB2 --> vBulletin since there is a phpBB --> vBulletin Converter. (and I believe phpBB offers an Invision Board to phpBB2 Converter)

Comment

You might also want them to see the admin demo (http://www.vbulletin.com/admindemo/). They can get a fell for the admin cp there.

Comment

All of the importers will be updated when vBulletin 3 is released, this will include an Invision Board importer.

Comment

Is there an importer from Snitz 2000 ? I have a friend that want to change his forum to VBB from Snitz, and he has 10,000 users with 200,000 posts.

Any help ?

Comment

Currently there isn't an official Snitz --> vB Converter. There might be an unofficial one at http://vbuleltin.org though. Do a search and see if one exists.

Comment

I am interested in developing a Snitz importer for vBulletin - it's definitely on the list of ones to look at. However I am not likely to be able to start on it for some time yet - it could be next after the Invision Board importer.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X