importer for iB3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• importer for iB3

Is there a importer for iB3 (not msql) to vbulletin?
    I can't change my iB to my sql for some reason and have only the importer for ib in my sql database.

thx for the support

Here's what's offered in terms of official upgrade scripts:
    We currently offer a set of scripts that will allow you to import posts, threads and users from the following programs: Infopop Ultimate Bulletin Board 5, Infopop Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.0, 6.1 and 6.2, Infopop UBBThreads 5.4 (formerly wwwthreads), vBulletin Lite, Infopop OpenTopic/UBB.x, Ikonboard 2, Ikonboard 3, phpBB2, DC Forum, XMB, and ezboard (posts only, not members for ezboard).
    Unless we're talking about Invision...
    --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
    Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
    vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

The only converter available for vBulletin is the MySQL Version of Ikonboard 3.

Have you tried asking for help on Ikonboard's Support Forum to convert to Ikonboard MySQL?

Comment

Yes I asked how to do it, they said read the FAQ, but I can't get it to work, there is a Internal server error when I set up a database in the admin panel.
        Maybe someone knows this?

Comment

+ Did you setup your database and add a user to it though your hosting account control panel,
          or have you asked your host to do/help you with this?

+ Do you have the ability to have an MySQL db on your account?
          - AJ Zmudosky

Comment

yes, I have my sql installed + I made a database with username and password on the server admin panel.
            After that, I tried to set up the database in the iB admin panel but I get a Internal server error...

My hosts says that there is 1 server without the modules for this and one with the modules,so maybe I am on the server without the modules, I don't know...

Comment

Well, can you ask your host if you are on the server missing the required modules, and if you are, can they install thme for you?
              - AJ Zmudosky

Comment

Check the error logs on your site...They always tell you what modules you are missing for PERL
                ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Ok, my hosts said that he will move the site to the US2 server...
                  So we'll see if it works then.

Another question: I have about 20.000 posts and 2000 threads on my board, would that be a problem for the converter to handle?

thx for the great support here, I 'm not used to that on iB

Comment

the ib3 -> vBulletin convertor should handle that amount quite easily, might take about 30mins of your time to get the whole import complete though.
                    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X