No announcement yet.

easy way to integrate a payment system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• easy way to integrate a payment system?

is there an easy way to integrate some sort of automatic payment system, so that if I was people to pay a yearly 'membership' fee for the board, it collects payment before they can register/be approved/ or whatever?
    thanks
    jilly

I'm looking for the same

I'm using a product review system called Censura which integrates registration with vB as well as a few others.

My client needs to have payment processing tied to whatever BB integrates. Ideally iBill. Paid users would have access to the detailed reviews while guests would only see a cursory overview.

In short... paid members get more features.

I'd be grateful to anyone that can provide some guidance. I'd buy vB now if I knew there was a solution, or someone that could design one. I have always been a big fan of vB and would like to use it for this client as well.

Thanks,

Tim

Comment

At present no such functionality is built in (you can request a hack for it at http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/ ), however I believe vB3 which doesn't have a set release date yet will be able to support payment systems and integrating them with usergroups.
      --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
      Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
      vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X