moving the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moving the forum

i'm purchasing vbulletin today and i was wondering if i install it on a machine set it up and get it configured will i be able to easily move it to the hosting machine when i'm ready. also do you guys know some of the new added features comming in vb3.
    Last edited by paul76; Thu 26 Sep '02, 6:11am.

Just follow the instructions in the install fiile. It does everything for you
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Congratulations on purchasing vB! Be sure to register for Priority Forum Support so you can post in the support forums. Go to this page and enter your forum user name:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/forums.php

You'll need to enter your customer number ans password to access that page.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X