Ivision Vs. Vbulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivision Vs. Vbulletin

I currently have an invison forum up and running and it is great..but i am about to switch URL's and i though maybe in the process i should switch to Vbulletin because of all the hype u people get...now my question is why should i switch if invision is free and works(not that i am not willing to spend the money because i am very interested)....so?????? why should i switch over...just because of better hacks is that it?

I tend to let the product do all the speaking for me:

http://www.vbulletin.com/admindemo (live demo)

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum (shows what a few code hacks can do to vBulletin)
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I tested lots of forums
      and the one that is the best is vBulletin, cause it's easy to use
      and you can find lots of support, updates, hacks for it

Comment

I am a hack manic and have also had invision board which at one time I thought was better then vbulletin but template management is easier with vbulletin plus the hacks are easier to install and all work together. When I had invision board I had like 100 hacks and half of them didn't work with the other half but sense I got vbulletin I have had no problems.

Dark Shogun

Ps. Get vBulletin.

Comment

also, if you didnt already see, the support for vBulletin is amazing. Not only are there plently of support mods on the vBulletin team that are ALWAYS around to help you out, we also have a great community of users who are always around to offer help/input to anything you may come across. as mentioned before, vBulletin.org is great too, beacuse not only do they offer hacks, but many people on those boards can offer help with the whole hacking process.
          Basically, it just makes things a lot easier and smoother in terms of running the forums from an admin standpoint!
          -Draco
          The Digital Sector Forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X