If I buy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I buy...

If I buy and use a URL to post it at and I want to change it later, can I? I really, really want vBulletin but my url will be changing later on. Will I be able to do this in the members area?

Yes.
    --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
    Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
    vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Thank you so much, and I will most likely buy this board!

*I REALLY WANT IT!!!

Comment

I Adition to his question

Let's say I run VB on a website, then I decide to close that board, and move it to another domain, I understand that possible.

But, if my members area access time has been over? and I want to change it then ? I will have to buy access again to do so? or I can just e-mail/change it somewhere else?

I really think i'll buy the unlimited license.

Comment

Member's area access is only required to download stuff for vB, but you have a point: updating your forum's URL is done in the member's area too, hmm...
          --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
          Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
          vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Well

Well, I live in israel, and one $ is quite alot here now, So yeah, sure, I can buy it, but if after a year I'll just want to change the URL, I don't know if i'm willing to pay another 30$ just for it... as i'm not thinking i'll need upgrades so badly.

I'm intrested in the most stable release of version 2, not 3, no upgrades, just one version, and an option to change the URL when needed, without paying more.

Possible ?

Comment

You still have access to the Members Area after the license expires, you just can't download vBulletin. So yeah, you will be able to change the URL without renewing the license.
              Chen Avinadav
              Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

ok, so shortly:

I intent to buy the unlimited 160$ license, so, I will be able to ALWAYS come and change my URL ?

Comment

Yes.
                  Chen Avinadav
                  Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Comment

Great, I shall purchase soon.

just noticed you're israeli too
                    ùìåí

Comment

ùìåí ùìåí, àúä úàäá àú äúåëðä
                      Chen Avinadav

Comment

ëï, àðé éåãò
                        áâìì æä àðé îúëååï ì÷ðåú

éù ìê àééñé÷éå ãøê àâá ?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X