Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how deep of forums?

how far can the subforums go?

I've seen em go as far as 6-7 levels. It's really fit to your liking!
    -Draco
    The Digital Sector Forums

Comment

very cool...

ok thanks, thats about as much as ive ever need Lol. I am very highly considering vB just because of that feature.. only if free boards had it..

Comment

Re: very cool...

Originally posted by dannyallen34
        ok thanks, thats about as much as ive ever need Lol. I am very highly considering vB just because of that feature.. only if free boards had it..
        o god hehe, vB has SOO many other features that you will come to love that free boards can't even come close to. Most notable, the Admin Control Panel is amazingly powerful!! You will not be sorry with a purchase of vB!
        -Draco

Comment

im going to wait till vb3.. so many more features lol..

Comment

You'll be able to get vB3 without buying a new license, so there's no point in waiting for vB3 to come out before getting a license.
            --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
            Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
            vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

i know that, but if i wait till vb3, i can get a full years worth of it instead of half a year vb2, and half year vb3

Comment

You can always pay the yearly members area fee ($30.00) if you purchase a full license.

Why wait till vb3? There isn't an expected Beta release date and all of us here are on the edge of our seats drooling over our keyboards waiting for vb3. But otherwise, vB2 is just as wonderful as vB3!

Only difference is that vB3 has some nice features that keeps me on the edge of my seat
                ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I pan to do the same...When will VB3 come out?

Comment

Originally posted by qxqx
                    I pan to do the same...When will VB3 come out?
                    No final date set yet
                    -Draco

Comment

Re: Re: very cool...

Originally posted by Lorddraco98
                      o god hehe, vB has SOO many other features that you will come to love that free boards can't even come close to. Most notable, the Admin Control Panel is amazingly powerful!! You will not be sorry with a purchase of vB!
                      I appreciate the effort of the free guys but I ran the best free one available and it done great until I got about 5000 posts and 1200 users on it.
                      It then slowed to a crawl and my post's slowed and my userbase got less interested.

I hated to fork out the cash for this board too but I now see that it was money well spent.

The admin panel is very intense and scary at first but then you start feeling it out and it's great.

The support here is good too

Take the plunge, you won't be sorry.

Jeff

Comment

what are some of the new features in vb3

Comment

Paul check out the announcement forum it has what you are looking for.

Dark Shogun

Comment

Why check the announcement forum when you can see the real thing in action!

http://beta.vbulletin.com/vb3
                            ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                            Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X