Vb2 >Vb3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vb2 >Vb3

if I purchase the VB2 how easy it is going to be to move it to vb3 - especially templates and all the changes that were made to vb2?

What is the time table for VB3?

Would it be 'wise' wait for vb3 instead of working on Vb2?

Thanks
    Paul

Re: Vb2 >Vb3

Originally posted by kinobi
    if I purchase the VB2 how easy it is going to be to move it to vb3 - especially templates and all the changes that were made to vb2?

What is the time table for VB3?

Would it be 'wise' wait for vb3 instead of working on Vb2?

Thanks
    Paul
    1. Upgrade is easy:
    Upload new files
    Run upgrade script(s).
    Voila.

2. vB2 templates are in all likelihood incompatible with vB3, so almost all templates and "hacks" will need to be redone for vB3.

3. vB3 Timetable:
    Public Alpha Preview: Available
    Future dates to be posted elsewhere as they become available.

4. That depends on your need for vB. If you're desperately in need of vB, get it now. If you don't mind waiting (a few) months for vB3 and starting off with that, then do that. If you're getting a leased license you might want to wait, so you have a full year of vB3.

HTH.
    After you finish reading this sentence, you understand & agree that these are unofficial responses, cannot be held against me from this moment on, and are subject to become invalid with any annoucements/corrections posted by a vB Team member.
    Thank you.
    - AJ Zmudosky

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X