X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkham
    replied
    Originally posted by marvc
    I'm ok with that. I was mainly interested in the "v" that appears next to the discussion lists. As long as I'm able to change that I'm ok.
    While it's a logo in the sense that it's a stylised vBulletin "v", it's only a default icon for new forum posts. Most customised templates use their own anyway, so feel free to replace it.

Only the copyright attribution at the bottom of the page must remain.

Note - *I'm not an official vB rep, I only play one when armed with sufficient generalised information *

Leave a comment:

• marvc
    replied
    I'm ok with that. I was mainly interested in the "v" that appears next to the discussion lists. As long as I'm able to change that I'm ok.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Originally posted by Codename49
    Actually you just have to preserve MOST of it. You can get rid of Powered By Vbulletin Version 2.2.6 line.
    That's not quite correct. At a minimum it must read:

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2002, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Leave a comment:

• okrogius
    replied
    Originally posted by filburt1
    Of course, you can alter the appearance of your forums as much as you want. You just have to preserve the exact copyright notice Jelsoft puts on there.

Actually you just have to preserve MOST of it. You can get rid of Powered By Vbulletin Version 2.2.6 line.

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    Of course, you can alter the appearance of your forums as much as you want. You just have to preserve the exact copyright notice Jelsoft puts on there.

Leave a comment:

• marvc
    started a topic vBulletin logo

vBulletin logo

Is it possible to modify the vB logo?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X