Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin logo

Is it possible to modify the vB logo?

Of course, you can alter the appearance of your forums as much as you want. You just have to preserve the exact copyright notice Jelsoft puts on there.
    --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
    Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
    vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Originally posted by filburt1
      Of course, you can alter the appearance of your forums as much as you want. You just have to preserve the exact copyright notice Jelsoft puts on there.

Actually you just have to preserve MOST of it. You can get rid of Powered By Vbulletin Version 2.2.6 line.

Comment

Originally posted by Codename49
        Actually you just have to preserve MOST of it. You can get rid of Powered By Vbulletin Version 2.2.6 line.
        That's not quite correct. At a minimum it must read:

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2002, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I'm ok with that. I was mainly interested in the "v" that appears next to the discussion lists. As long as I'm able to change that I'm ok.

Comment

Originally posted by marvc
            I'm ok with that. I was mainly interested in the "v" that appears next to the discussion lists. As long as I'm able to change that I'm ok.
            While it's a logo in the sense that it's a stylised vBulletin "v", it's only a default icon for new forum posts. Most customised templates use their own anyway, so feel free to replace it.

Only the copyright attribution at the bottom of the page must remain.

Note - *I'm not an official vB rep, I only play one when armed with sufficient generalised information *

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X