X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Originally posted by jemichael
    What I am asking is if there is any way or mod that can have the program send out mail in a HTML format?
    I believe there's a hack to do this over at vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• jemichael
    replied
    Well yes I know that. When I do newsletter mailings I send it in HTML which AOL can read, tables, images, etc just as well as outlook can.

What I am asking is if there is any way or mod that can have the program send out mail in a HTML format?

John

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    It's AOL's worthless e-mail client's fault, not vBulletin; unless vBulletin sent out HTML e-mails it would be up to the e-mail client to detect hyperlinks in messages.

Leave a comment:

• jemichael
    started a topic AOL Thread Responses

AOL Thread Responses

I am a member of reefcentral.com which uses vBulletin. I also have a AOL account which is what my family and I use for our personal accounts.

Here is my question, when I receive a notification of a reply I have to copy and paste the link into the browser. I have noticed that other boards (i dont remember the name, I would have to look at a couple) make the link a hyperlink in AOL.

Is this a possiblilty with vBulletin? As AOL is a very popular ISP with alot of people (Not everyone) but it is quite annoying to have to continusly copy and paste into the browser.

Any suggestions? Is this program capable of doing this? If so how, I would love to let the adminstrators of this bulletin board along with others I am involved with fix this issue. Also with my BB that I am starting in the next month, I would like to have it clickable in AOL mail.

I know that AOL can receive hyperlinks because I do mailings "Newsletter Services" for other clients through Eudora and some browser based email mailing list managers and links appear nicely in the emails in AOL.

Thanks! John
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X