Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brainwashed
    replied
    Was I comparing prices to other dissusion boards? I simply said it was high priced for me.. I'm not one to have 85$ just laying around, and I'm not sure but I don't think others. I understand it's one of those 'save up' type of things for several people, it's just I was wondering if there was another way of doing it.

-JoSh

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Considering vBulletin is the cheapest commercial discussion board platform available, I am not sure why you consider it high priced. However you are entitled to your opinions.

Leave a comment:

• brainwashed
    replied
    Sad.. I got the email and was expecting someone to play lol. Anyway yeah I understand that, but there's a diffrence in 'lowered cost' and 'high priced'

-JoSh

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    That is the reason we offer the lower cost lease option. If you cut out one cup of coffee or a soda a day, then you would have the money you need in no time.

Leave a comment:

• brainwashed
    replied
    heh They should setup one for people with no cash like me (jk). Anyway, thanks for the help (suprised me, normaly questions take days to get answers or don't get an answer at all - on support for products that is..)

5 dimes, 3 nickels, and 2 pennys to the Josh needs vBB
    'Anyone got pennys for the poor?'
    ...or maybe, Guess the number (20$ per guess) if you win you get an "Old Shoe" don't let this hunk of junk fool you, yes it's top of the line, grade A crap! Good Luck Guessing!
    (Numbers range from 1 - 3 Trillion)

-JoSh

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Sorry there are no paymonet plans. Just setup a 'vB fund' and pay yourself on a regular schedule. Then once you have the $85 you can order the software.

Leave a comment:

• brainwashed
    started a topic Sales Question

Sales Question

Background:
    Not to sound 'cheap' in anyway, but holding a job paying bills, going to college, and what not are expensive. (Possibly I should have searched this (sorry for any repeats)) I am putting a lot into hosting, and even have taken on Co-Owners to assisst me in this. Anyway, it seems vBB is great for customizing and has features that are appealing, and have seen to cut out the 'crap'.

Question:
    Are there any payments plans? Heh, I know it sounds 'cheap' but I don't just have 85$ in my pocket to spend, while there is other methods of doing this (running a free BB and then converting over when I buy) none of them seem to interest me or even seem like a good idea (getting users used to one style of a board then doing a 180 on them).

-JoSh (Thanks for the help)
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X