X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• order vb

hi

i have order vb & choose Check or Money Order,
    i dont want do pay with a check, can i send they money only too?

I would strongly advise you not to send cash through the mail. However you should submit your question to [email protected].
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I would agree with smachol, sending money via e-mail is a bad idea. I am not saying they would, but it is very easy in most cases to find out if money is a package and it could be "stolen" and the merchant will never see the money and you will not receive your license information.

A money order or credit card would be best (even a check) as only the person it is to can cash it and verification is required in order to cash both a money order or a check.

Regards,

- SaintDog

Comment

I had a similiar question to Leader's question, so I emailed it to [email protected], but I never got a response. I sent the email almost 48 hours ago (like 47 hours and 20 minutes now or something). Help?

Edit: To clarify, I sent an email to [email protected], and shortly after, got this reply:

Hello,

You email has been received, and your query has been logged into
        the vBulletin issue system. A representative will be in touch
        within 2 working days.

To view your query (and post followups), please visit this page:
        http://www.vbulletin.com/contact/iss...id=xxxxxxxxxxx

If you would like to post a followup (or reply) to your query via
        email, please email mailto:[email protected] being sure to
        include this text in the subject:

[some weird code here, don't know if i should post it or not]

Thanks,

James Limm
        vBulletin Support Team
        The email was from [email protected] ... I didn't send it to the wrong email address, did I? O_o But anyway, the email said I would get a response within 2 days, and I haven't. I've checked that page where I can look at my "query" and post other "queries," and nothing is there, aside from my original email. And I haven't received any other emails. Please help, because I'm interested in buying vBulletin. Sorry if I'm missing something obvious.
        Last edited by Othafa; Sat 13 Jul '02, 4:48pm.

Comment

This is a special request that only one person can answer. Therefore the normal 2 days may take longer depending on that person's availability.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i dont want to pay with a credit card!

is it possible to send the money with bank transfer?

Comment

Originally posted by Leader
              i dont want to pay with a credit card!

is it possible to send the money with bank transfer?
              Yes... There are many possibilities to pay by. These include Check or Money Order, Wire Transfer, and others. You can see these options as you go through the order process. There is also a link to contact our third party payment processor about other payment options on the page.
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by smachol
                This is a special request that only one person can answer. Therefore the normal 2 days may take longer depending on that person's availability.
                Okay. Thanks for the response. I'll just keep waiting then. ^_^;;

Comment

Actually Wayne provided a more thorough answer. There are several ways to pay.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

well.... I still don't get it.

There is also a link to contact our third party payment processor about other payment options on the page.
                    I don't see it >_<

sorry if I'm getting annoying, but I just want to know a) if I can send cash, from my house and b) how to get a money order.

Comment

On the Order page you choose what you want to order then click on the 'purchase' button. You will see the different payment options available.

I don't know where you are located, but in the US we can get money orders almost anywhere - the bank, the grocery store, convenience markets, etc.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

On the Order page you choose what you want to order then click on the 'purchase' button. You will see the different payment options available.
                        OH. That. I thought it was OTHER payment options besides that. Oops, my bad. :|

I don't know where you are located, but in the US we can get money orders almost anywhere - the bank, the grocery store, convenience markets, etc.
                        Yes, I'm in the US.... I'll have to check that out!

Thank you SO much for clearing that up.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X