No announcement yet.

Does "Instant Web Delivery" Really Work?? 24hrs and counting... to "instant "

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does "Instant Web Delivery" Really Work?? 24hrs and counting... to "instant "

We paid through your online purchase link more than 24 hours ago for a leased license - intending to try it out in 1-2 weeks and then upgrade to permanent license.

Despite the notice on your order form about "Instant Web Delivery", we have not received any information about the product or where to get it from even though 24 hours have passed since then.

This information was sent 15 hrs. ago to the addresses provided in your order acknowledgment e-mail message: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and to [email protected] .

Digibuy copied there e-mail message sent to you at [email protected] to us with subject: Re: Urgent: Order Charged But Never Received From Digibuy: "Dear Author, Can you please assist this customer? The customer has been copied = with this request." within 20 minutes of above e-mail message.

We are at a loss as to what happened to our order. The order acknowledgment e-mail received 24 hrs. ago stated that: "You should receive your registration code for vBulletin via email in the next few minutes."... and that was more than 24 hours ago.

Will appreciate your response about what happened to our order.

AJKapoor

Sorry for the delays however it can take up to 24 - 48 hrs for your order to be processed...

I'll try and get in touch with someone in the licensing department for you if you can private message me or give me your email address you ordered from.
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

I just resent your login information. If you don't get it, reply to one of the tickets or let me know here and I'll email you with it manually.

Comment

Thank you for your response and for forwarding the license information. - a.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X