Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vbb Staff....read Me!!!!!!!

Hi,

I purchased 1 year owned licenced from VBB and i have licence and everything. After I moved to another site, my email changed and my account just got crazy...can't access members page...and now i recently received a notice from lawyer represent saying i am using piracy version...argggg....I contact VBB, but how come it take forever for you guys to respond? I have til monday 10 to take the site down or ... argggggg ...WHERE ARE YOU VBB staff at? check your message....and reply for me.....I don't want to post in here...but this is the only way to get staff reading.

Do you have phone number or something for me to call and clear this matter out?

1. Make sure that the person who sent the e-mail had an address that ended with @vbulletin.com. If it didn't then ignore the e-mail.
    2. Access to the member area even with an owned license expires every year. Each year you'll have to pay $30 to regain access.
    3. If you did buy vBulletin with an owned license then you are allowed to run it forever (by definition). Therefore you aren't commiting piracy.
    --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
    Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
    vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Actually the email would have come from @nukepirates.com .

And please be patient - we receive over a hundred support tickets a day and we can only answer them so fast.

Comment

Originally posted by tubedogg
        Actually the email would have come from @nukepirates.com .

I was talking about the "lawyer" who contacted him
        --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
        Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
        vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

So was I.

Comment

Re: Vbb Staff....read Me!!!!!!!

Originally posted by VietPDX
            Hi,

I purchased 1 year owned licenced from VBB and i have licence and everything. After I moved to another site, my email changed and my account just got crazy...can't access members page...and now i recently received a notice from lawyer represent saying i am using piracy version...argggg....I contact VBB, but how come it take forever for you guys to respond? I have til monday 10 to take the site down or ... argggggg ...WHERE ARE YOU VBB staff at? check your message....and reply for me.....I don't want to post in here...but this is the only way to get staff reading.

Do you have phone number or something for me to call and clear this matter out?
            If you have an owned license all you need to do is send the Customerid and password along with a copy of your receipt to the originator of the license and they will make sure it is valid and drop the whole issue.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

wluke: if the problems is that simple, I wouldn't be here asking vbb admin to open the mail.

After the lawyer from VBB contacted me, I contacted VBB staff (James)..but it take forever for him to reply....I have til this coming monday june 10 to either give them proof or to stop my forum.

And I can't access my members page because my info is somehow messup and I switch email and now I can't get the those password & user stuffs. So I send in the purchase stuffs for confirm so they could switch email but it take VBB forever. And I did send an email to the lawyer as well as CC to vbb about my licence but so far no 1 reply after 3 days.

I wonder if any VBB staff are reading this thread or not. IF NOT I GUESS MY $160 is a waste ;(

I wonder if VBB office have phone number for me call or not. obviously, though email is not help because i guess they have too many customer and they can't goes through every day.

Comment

Two vB staff have replied to this thread, including myself...

Comment

Originally posted by tubedogg
                  Two vB staff have replied to this thread, including myself...
                  Kevin, maybe he sees you guys as just part of the team, and consider staff to be John and Chris Schreiber?
                  Toddler from Hell

Comment

Originally posted by VietPDX
                    wluke: if the problems is that simple, I wouldn't be here asking vbb admin to open the mail.

After the lawyer from VBB contacted me, I contacted VBB staff (James)..but it take forever for him to reply....I have til this coming monday june 10 to either give them proof or to stop my forum.

And I can't access my members page because my info is somehow messup and I switch email and now I can't get the those password & user stuffs. So I send in the purchase stuffs for confirm so they could switch email but it take VBB forever. And I did send an email to the lawyer as well as CC to vbb about my licence but so far no 1 reply after 3 days.

I wonder if any VBB staff are reading this thread or not. IF NOT I GUESS MY $160 is a waste ;(

I wonder if VBB office have phone number for me call or not. obviously, though email is not help because i guess they have too many customer and they can't goes through every day.
                    Guess I didn't make myself clear... Send the information in response to the email you received to whatever address that email originated from. No one said anything about emailing James about it.
                    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Just wondering... Altho' I did read about the $30 a year, why do we have this charge.. I can undersatnd for updates but not for support..

And yes I know it is slightly off topic..
                      StevieBee

:p Always the Optimist :p

:eek: Never the Groom :eek:

Comment

The $30 is for updates AND support through the Members Area. There's no paid 'support only' option. Support is free. However sometimes we may not be able to help much with older versions so we may be forced to suggest that you upgrade to fix a problem.
                        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks Chris for solving my problem...and all staffs respond to this thread!

Once again, Thank you...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X