Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vB - Purchase in the Member area?

Hello everyone!

I have a vBulletin license, and i would like purchase a new License. Can I Purchase the new vBulletin license in the Member area?

Thank you!

Bastian B.

And, sorry for my English, i'm a german guy

Re: vB - Purchase in the Member area?

Originally posted by Bastian B.
    Hello everyone!

I have a vBulletin license, and i would like purchase a new License. Can I Purchase the new vBulletin license in the Member area?

Thank you!

Bastian B.

And, sorry for my English, i'm a german guy
    I guess that each license is sold the same way as the first one. A follow up license doesn't get any cheaper or whatever. On vBulletin.com frontpage and on the members area pages, there is a bottom menu with link 'purchase'. They both end up on the same page. So that is why I guess it doesn't matter. - I think that if you register with the same name and email address, it will show as a second or third or whatever license on the members area page. Under the same login details.

Comment

Oh, that is really easy..... vBulletin rocks!

Thank you for your reply!

Comment

Oh, that is really easy..... vBulletin rocks!

Thank you for your reply!
        I purchased it in January, and since then .. I can't stop saying how cool it is

Comment

Originally posted by xiphoid

I purchased it in January, and since then .. I can't stop saying how cool it is
          Yes, vBulletin rocks, the wBB have a illegal script in there forumcode. That is really ****

vBulletin is really the best..... vBulletin 3.0 becomes determined super good!

Comment

Yes, vBulletin rocks, the wBB have a illegal script in there forumcode. That is really ****

vBulletin is really the best..... vBulletin 3.0 becomes determined super good!
            Super good rofl! I like that.
            By the way, enjoy using my avatar - giving you exclusive rights to them - May the vBorce be with you.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X