Question about buying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about buying

I have just printed out the order forum and address to send out the moeny for the 1 year license and have jut a few questions:
    1. How is the product delivered to me?
    By email,diskette or a place to download it?

2. What version will I be getting when you receive my order in the next couple of days?

Anything would be nice.
    Thanks

You should get a URL in the email and a username and password to access the members area here. You can download the newest version (2.2.6) from there.
    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Originally posted by CeleronXT
      You should get a URL in the email and a username and password to access the members area here. You can download the newest version (2.2.6) from there.
      Depending on the state of v2.2.6 (Release Candidate or stable) you'll get the choice of the latest stable release and the RC, for those not entirely at ease with running a version that may or may not be changed further as a result of reported bugs in the next few days.

At any rate, v2.2.6 is expected to be the last of the series, before advancing to v3 and a whole new level of childish glee.
      Toddler from Hell

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X