Some Info PLEASE !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Info PLEASE !!!

I am very confused and would like to ask a question please. I ordered your ASP Service Thursday and paid for it by CC, I filled out the form and submitted it, I did get an email back saying that the name I had picked for my domain was already taken and to please send them some other names and they could set it right up. I sent this to them and listed at least 10 names, any and all of them were fine with me, I told him anyone he could use was great. I have yet to hear back from anyone, I know its paid for, but I already have an active board up now and was really looking forward to working on this board this week-end in hopes that it would be done as soon as possible to save any inconvenience to my members. Is there anyway at all you could let me know the status of this, I dont even know what our name will be yet or our address or anything. Please, any help you can give would be greatly apprreciated as we have so very much work to do. Thanking you so much in advance for all your time and patience. I am very excited about finally moving to your board !!

vBulletinHosting operate as a seperate company to Jelsoft so I'm afraid you need to send them an email asking your questions.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X