subscriptions and passwords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subscriptions and passwords

i am thinking about starting my first forum for paying members only if i use a system like paypal how will i enter their user name and password will i have to manually enter it in the database i just don't know enough about the subscription and password deal to figure this out .
    #1 vbulletin has user name
    password.
    #2 paypal has user name
    password.
    #3 confirmation =
    # 4 how can i put this together
    if i go subscription what will i need to do ?
    Thanks any help will be appreciated.

If you want this automated, then you'll need to hack the code to do it. vbulletin.org is the place to ask about hacks. Otherwise you could simply verify everyone manually.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks smachol
      This is an interesting subject to me but i have not been able to find no hacks to automate it and tech support says due to limited resources they can't help either and nowhere in this forum
      can i find the subject .Yes i understand that it's hard to get someone to come to a free forum let alone one that charges but i want to give it a try because the one thing i hate about forums are the adds flashing everywhere it takes forever on some sites to load the page with a dial up modem and i want to do away with adds on my site if you want to look at adds go to the add page

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X