No announcement yet.

Buying Vbulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any chance for getting a reply to my email, I am a customer that want to buy this, and would like an answer please.

Thanks

Comment

Who did you send the email to? And under what name?
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

[email protected] as I was requested to do. Under the name of Tom and I put my user name Tex in the email also.

This was last thursday

Comment

I checked and couldn't find any open tickets under the name 'Tom' or 'Tex'. I checked the closed tickets and the only one with the name Tom was from May 8th and was a question about databases, not a sales inquiry.

Try sending another email to [email protected].

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I've sent it, Thanks hopefully I can have this all going today.

Comment

I'm going to give up trying to get a reply soon, looks like sales team are not going to answer me at all.

Comment

Oh, Come on, I don't think I'm being unreasonable here, all I want to do is to purchase this forum. Someone just give me an email address to send the paypal payment to and then just send me the script, now its not that hard is it.
                I am in desperate need for this forum for my company and at the moment you are showing very good business relations here.

I think I have been very patient so far, but this is getting a bit too much. I'm not a bad guy and anr not asking too much here.

Please can you sort this

Thankyou.

Comment

I find it amazing that you started this thread on the 17th and are trying to spend money here and have not had it resolved.
                  http://www.softballfans.com
                  The Ultimate Softball Community
                  Forums, Bat/Equipment Reviews, Team Page Hosting and more!

Comment

Tex,

I'm really sorry for the problems you're having. Unfortunately only one or two people have the power to do what you're asking. Usually James is right on top of these things but obviously he has been unavailable for some reason. As I said I never was able to find the ticket you sent. There was nothing in the system from a Tom or Tex.

Send an email to [email protected] explaining what it is you want.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

How many emails do I have to send to different people, I sent one to sales, that got lost, I sent a few emails to James like instructed, Now I have to send one to John. Is this for real?

Are you sure you don't want me to send one to Paul as well.

Anyway I'll send another email to John mow then and see if he can help.

Thanks

Comment

Right, I have sent that email and hopefully this time, it will be sorted.

Thanks

Comment

FWIW Tex once you do get through and get this thing purchased it is worth it
                          http://www.softballfans.com
                          The Ultimate Softball Community
                          Forums, Bat/Equipment Reviews, Team Page Hosting and more!

Comment

I know it's good, I've been testing a friends one, and liked it so decided to get myself a copy as I am starting to get alot more posts and need to find each post that is entered, as it's a support forum for my clients. This may not be important for these people but for me, it's my reputation that's online.

But at this rate, version 6 will be out before I own it

Comment

Originally posted by Tex
                              How many emails do I have to send to different people, I sent one to sales, that got lost, I sent a few emails to James like instructed, Now I have to send one to John. Is this for real?
                              As I said I apologize for all the trouble. I'm only trying to help.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I'm not having a go, just my sense of humour and urgency

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X