Buying Vbulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Vbulletin

I sent an email to sales yesterday as I was told to do so as I want to purchase via paypal but I haven't heard back yet, could you PM or email me the info please as I want to get this up and running

Thanks

If you mailed them, they will contact your shortly. Maybe they have a busy week So far, I have been getting replies within 48 hours.

Comment

Re: Buying Vbulletin

Originally posted by Tex
      I sent an email to sales yesterday as I was told to do so as I want to purchase via paypal but I haven't heard back yet, could you PM or email me the info please as I want to get this up and running

Thanks
      i'll flag the ticket for someone to look at
      :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
      :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
      :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Thanks for that

Comment

I think I was the one who answered your ticket with the PayPal information. Keep in mind that it will take longer than normal to set up your account because it has to be done manually as opposed to instantaneously when purchasing through DigiBuy.

Comment

OK cheers as long as I know someone is on the case, as I need to get this up and running asap.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tex
              OK cheers as long as I know someone is on the case, as I need to get this up and running asap.

Thanks
              Welcome to vBulletin, I guess. Give us a shout when it is up, so I can take a looksy at your board. (I always like to check out new stuff)

Comment

When they get in touch with me about purchasing this, I'll post it here, but first I have to try to upgrade my phpbb2 board. I'm hoping that the hack converter will do this as I couldn't look at the hack before purchasing.

Thanks

Comment

Any chance on hurrying them up as its 3 days and no reply yet.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tex
                    Any chance on hurrying them up as its 3 days and no reply yet.

Thanks
                    Patience is a virtue usually lost with the passing of time. It's a weekend, so I don't think you should expect anything until the next work-day, at the earliest.
                    Toddler from Hell

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion
                      Patience is a virtue usually lost with the passing of time. It's a weekend, so I don't think you should expect anything until the next work-day, at the earliest.
                      LOL Easy for you to say you have yours LOL LOL
                      PLEASE VISIT US HERE. THANKS IN ADVANCE

Comment

Thanks, I actually contacted them well before the weekend hoping to get it for the weekend, as I wanted to have the weekend to customize it and have it ready for monday. Anyway doesn't look as though this is going to happen now.

Thanks

Comment

customizeing it can become a habbit hard to break LOL, your soon to have it, and welcome to the world of vB

Comment

Thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by jmd
                              LOL Easy for you to say you have yours LOL LOL
                              I got mine in like 2 minutes, actually, but I'm not looking to rub it in.
                              Toddler from Hell

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X