vBulletin 2.2.6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin 2.2.6?

When will this be released to the public? I know vb.org are running this version. but I would like to know when it will be available for us, and what upgrades/advantages it will have

cheers

It will be released shortly. Currently it is being tested on several volunteer sites to make sure there are no problems with it.

The main benefit is that it will take care of some idiosyncrasies introduced in PHP 4.2.0.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

thanks wLuke for filling me in

Comment

i'd be happy to beta test a pre-release version/beta etc vBulletin, as my community isnt that big, the effect if something went wrong wouldnt be as bas as if it was a large community, not that anything would go wrong

Comment

Re: vBulletin 2.2.6?

Originally posted by StealthAngel
          When will this be released to the public? I know vb.org are running this version. but I would like to know when it will be available for us, and what upgrades/advantages it will have

cheers
          Do you already have 2.2.5 ?

Comment

Yes I am also awaiting 2.2.6 I am running 2.2.5 but I am anticipating the release of 2.2.6 so I can update to php 4.2.0, yes I know there are fixes but I would rather have it run smooth instead of applying patches.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X