Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still waiting to download after my purchase.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still waiting to download after my purchase.

Can anyone tell me if any Vbulletin support team are there today.

I purchased an owned vb license, went to the download area to download. Download/edit link etc not active.

I contact support and they said, click the link under license options.

I have only just bought so I shouldnt have to Renew for $30, so I contact Steve @ support a second time. Response: " you have only just bought - the system may need to update, if the download link isnt active in 30 minutes - contact me and I will flag it down"

1 and half hour later, I contacted support - no response. 9 hours later - I send in a response, "is anyone there?" - No response.

Over an hour later, Im now to the point Im going to contact digibuy to do a chargeback.

Is this typical customer service from Vbulletin?????

There are some problems with the system. John is looking into that now. Sorry for the troubles!

P.S. I was asleep (something I try to do at least once per day !) which is why I didn't respond to your follow-up right away.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X