Mobile phone friendly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile phone friendly

Hello I use to own a VB forum many years ago anyhow I have a new idea but it’s massively important to me and the site and idea that it’s mobile phone friendly ,

so my question is are the forums mobile friendly and easy to use for new members

and also I can I get a app that takes members strait to the forum and how easy or difficult is it to get them apps on iPhone and Android

many thanks for any help

vBulletin 5 is fully compatible with mobile devices, including phones, tablets, and other devices. Unlike vBulletin 4.X which needed a separate style for some mobile capabilities, all 17 themes provided with a download of vBulletin 5 work on mobile devices. The screen will conform to the size of the device's screen automatically. You can view this here using your browser's developer tools in responsive mode or by resizing your browser window. The software even has the capabilities to show different modules on a page based on the screen size.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

thankyou for the reply , is it possible to get a app that people can download and have on their phones that will take them strait to my fourm. many thanks again

Comment

We do sell white-label mobile apps so you can upload them to the app stores for advertising. You can read about them on the main site here: https://www.vbulletin.com/en/mobile
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X