This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vcfed.com has had MANY problems with new version

Vcfed.com has been an excellent resource for vintage computer hobbyists for many years and has been using Vbullitin for their forum for as long as I've been a member there, possibly from the very beginning. The migration to the newest version has been a train wreck due to problems with the private messaging system and changes to the way the forum works and feels. These issues have caused many members to stop posting to the forum. The vcfed forum is run by volunteers who have day jobs and other possibilities besides their tireless efforts to work out the problems with the forum since the "upgrade". It would be GREATLY APPRECIATED if someone from Vbullitin could dedicate some real effort and TIME to help get the issues worked out. I fear that VCFED is circling the drain and will certainly cease to exist if things don't improve darn quick. It would be a real tragedy to lose such a great resource for the worlds vintage computer community!

Unfortunately, until the site administrator contacts us for assistance directly, there's nothing we can do I'm afraid. We don't have admin or server access to the site so we need to await them contacting us...
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment