Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I Jason use a prepaid gift card (such as VISA) to buy VBulletin? Also two other vBulletin questions

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by Fira777 View Post
    Thank you and also how (if possible) do I upload an HTML 5 game to a vBulletin message board of mine if I ever get a vBulletin message board of mine please? Thank you and please have a nice day.
    This goes beyond presales. However, after purchase, we can assist you with the basics.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by Fira777 View Post
    Also must I renew license each month or year or whatever or no?

I Jason thank you a whole bunch in advance.
    vBulletin Cloud is sold in monthly or yearly contracts. These auto-renew.

vBulletin Download costs $249 and includes one month of support.

Leave a comment:

• Fira777
    replied
    Thank you and also how (if possible) do I upload an HTML 5 game to a vBulletin message board of mine if I ever get a vBulletin message board of mine please? Thank you and please have a nice day.

Leave a comment:

• Fira777
    replied
    Also must I renew license each month or year or whatever or no?

I Jason thank you a whole bunch in advance.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    There is only one downloadable vBulletin license sold. It costs the same for everyone.

The download version is extendable so you could create extensions to play games.

Leave a comment:

• Fira777
    replied
    On a vBulletin message board of mine of course (if I ever get one) and also if yes ^ then how do I upload such an HTML 5 game of mine to a vBulletin message board of mine if I ever get one?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    It would depend on the restrictions of the individual gift card.

Under Attachments in the AdminCP.

Text is edited under Languages & Phrases in the AdminCP.

If you need further assistance please ask after purchase.

Leave a comment:

• Can I Jason use a prepaid gift card (such as VISA) to buy VBulletin? Also two other vBulletin questions

If I purchase most expensive license of vBulletin and I get and properly install my vBulletin message board where do I go in admin CP (control panel) to edit attachment settings?

If I purchase most expensive license of vBulletin and I get and properly install my vBulletin message board where do I go in admin CP to edit registration agreement please?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X