Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Add mobile suite to an existing vBulletin 5 license?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add mobile suite to an existing vBulletin 5 license?

There is currently a 50% discount going on until December 2nd. I'm curious if there is a possibly to add the mobile suite to an existing vBulletin 5 download license.

If this is possible, could you let me know what the price would be and how to go about doing this?
    It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.
    --General Douglas MacArthur

You should test checking out with this code VB50OFF2020.

vBulletin Mobile Suite
    is 199 usd so I hope you will get with 99.5 usd.

https://www.vbulletin.com/en/upgrade-to-bundle.html

Comment

it says The coupon code "VB50OFF2020" is not valid. for upgrading from vb 5 to vb5 mobile suite

Comment

Originally posted by mrajesh View Post
        it says The coupon code "VB50OFF2020" is not valid. for upgrading from vb 5 to vb5 mobile suite
        I'm sorry but adding the mobile suite to an existing VB5 license is not eligible for the coupon. The Coupon is only for upgrading the base vBulletin license (with or without the mobile suite) or the other coupon is for vBCloud annual accounts.

*50% off both new and upgrade licenses of self-hosted vBulletin licenses
        *50% off annual subscriptions to vBulletin Cloud

(Offer details: The discounts on the downloaded product include either the standalone license or the version bundled with Mobile Suite. The vB Cloud discount can be used by new customers as well as current monthly customers, but does not apply to current annual subscriptions. The vB Cloud discount only applies to the first year, with subsequent years being billed at the normal prices.)
        Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions.

Comment

Thanks BirdOPrey5, I was hoping it would be included.
          It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.
          --General Douglas MacArthur

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X