X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackhorse
    replied
    Originally posted by Joshua Gonzales View Post

This is the presales forum. For technical support, please post in the appropriate forum. For mobile app support: https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...n-mobile-suite
    Thank you Joshua Gonzales i did

Leave a comment:

• Joshua Gonzales
    replied
    Originally posted by Blackhorse View Post
    Thank you so much for the advice, i am convinced and the result is: I have purchased the mobile app

Now, I followed all steps, but when trying to upload apk, I get this message:

The version code of your APK or Android App Bundle is high and you risk not being able to update your APK or Android App Bundle.

Could you please help me solving this, Thank you
    This is the presales forum. For technical support, please post in the appropriate forum. For mobile app support: https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...n-mobile-suite

Leave a comment:

• Blackhorse
    replied
    Thank you so much for the advice, i am convinced and the result is: I have purchased the mobile app

Now, I followed all steps, but when trying to upload apk, I get this message:

The version code of your APK or Android App Bundle is high and you risk not being able to update your APK or Android App Bundle.

Could you please help me solving this, Thank you

Leave a comment:

• seinkalar
    replied
    I bought vb because it has mobile suite.
    Even your mobile phone is too good, mobile browsers don't have enough good performance.
    I'm not ok using mobile browsers. I mostly use pc and I only use apps on mobile.

Even the websites have mobile friendly templates, they can't compare with native apps.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    There are two advantages to the Mobile Suite over the Browser Web App...
    1. You can use the store listing as advertising for your site.
    2. The Mobile Suite Apps support Push Notifications.
    The Web App, will conform to the device's screen and show things appropriately while leaving major functionality in place. It actually has more functionality than the Mobile Suite because not everything from vBulletin 5 has been migrated yet. The mobile suite should work on tablets but it is not explicitly designed for tablets.

Can't guarantee that it will go smoothly. You have to do a lot behind the scenes and have to fulfill the App Store requirements like having SSL with proper encryption, implementing privacy policies and terms of use, complying with international privacy laws, etc... There are tools provided in vBulletin to help with this but you will need to complete the tasks. The App Stores also have registration fees. $25 for Google and $99/annually for Apple. To deploy iOS apps, you must have access to an Apple Mac computer as well.

You do not need to know any programmer. The Mobile Suite is a White Label app that comes precompiled. You would use our online mobile publisher to change colors, images, and configure the App. You cannot change the App's layout, templates, or phrasing used. Though we provide several languages compiled into the App for international support. Our servers will then compile the application for you.

Leave a comment:

• Blackhorse
    started a topic vbulletin mobile suit

vbulletin mobile suit

Hello,

Is it advisable to purchase addons of Vb mobile suit to enjoy having app to my site on android and apple?
    Is there any problem with apps or it goes smoothly?
    Do I need any programming to implment of it is just ready for use?

Thank you
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X