Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom2436
    replied
    Thanks Mark.B. Just downloaded app and replying on it. Great reply and understand now. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom2436 View Post
    Hi All.

I posted the other day about migrating my forum from a server to cloud. That question was answered thank you.

I have another [stupid] question.

One of the features I'm looking for on this move is to have a fully functioning adaptive mobile device interface. I read that my forum which is v4.2. will be upgraded to v5 on migration. The question I have is - is the mobile suite necessary with v5 or is that a fully functioning adaptive mobile version on it's own?

Thanks

Tom
    The mobile suite isn't 'essential', as vB5's style is responsive. You can see that in use here on this site. It's more of a 'nice to have'.

Some people prefer apps to web browsers on mobile devices, and thus there is the mobile suite if you want or need it.

Again you can see the mobile suite in action here on this site, search in your relevant app store for vBulletin.

Leave a comment:

• Tom2436
    started a topic Mobile suite with cloud

Mobile suite with cloud

Hi All.

I posted the other day about migrating my forum from a server to cloud. That question was answered thank you.

I have another [stupid] question.

One of the features I'm looking for on this move is to have a fully functioning adaptive mobile device interface. I read that my forum which is v4.2. will be upgraded to v5 on migration. The question I have is - is the mobile suite necessary with v5 or is that a fully functioning adaptive mobile version on it's own?

Thanks

Tom
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X