Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converters and languages

Hello,

So, I am having a couple of presales questions.

1) Where can I see a list of forum converters? I am having an active SMF site and I'd like to convert it to Vbulletin. Can I do that?

2) Where can I see available languages? I need to know whether there is already a Greek translation or I need to do it myself..

3) I am not sure I understand what mobile bundle is. Do I need it in order forums and other site features to be displayed correctly in mobile phones and tablets or it is just an app or something?

Thanks!

1) We do not provide official convertors at this time. There are third party services that will convert your data. www.cms2cms.com is one such service.

2) Officially we offer English, German, Spanish, and French. I don't see a Greek Language pack for vBulletin 5 in our language download forum. However, I have seen Greek vBulletin 5 sites. All language is translatable in the AdminCP that comes with vBulletin.

3) The Mobile Suite provides Android and iOS apps that you can distribute on your site or in their respective app stores. These are optional. Apps generally have reduced bandwidth requirements because the UI is built into the app and not downloaded on every page. The vBulletin Mobile Suite also provides push notifications if you configure for that. Generally though vBulletin 5 works on mobile devices without the Apps.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment