X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    It would be easier if you create a new topic in the support channel. Then we can provide support on each. You can also email [email protected] to ask for assistance. Your account comes with 30 days of ticket support from the day it was created.

Leave a comment:

• Кристофер Хейзлитт
    replied
    OK, support answered me, the clueless are clueless.... can't understand what is clear to those who have a clue, I guess.

I know nothing, but am building another forum at www.laserhobbyist.com - This is all new to me. Can you, or can you recommend someone to work on my vBulletin 5 cloud forum? I need a few things changed and a few questions answered, one is I do not see a way to allow users to change the size of their signatures or the color of the font, right now too large using the forum default I have setup. Also, I would like to make an online calculator for laser beam wavelengths which compares and shows the perceived difference of brilliance for different wavelengths and powers. There are already online calculators which do that, but I want the forum header to be the calculator itself, if that is not possible, then embedded in a channel.

Chris

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You must use something like www.lightwaveforums.com or forums.lightwaveforums.com. This is explained in the description under the field.

Leave a comment:

• Reg. a new domain with godaddy, when trying to buy cloud vBulletin I get this:

I registered a new domain name on godaddy and now when trying to pay for vBulletin, I keep getting this error message "The domain 'lightwaveforums.com' is invalid or has been used already. Please choose another domain name." How to fix this issue?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2020-08-15 at 11.03.38 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	82.7 KB ID:	4445553

Chris
    Last edited by Кристофер Хейзлитт; Sat 15 Aug '20, 1:05am.