Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe D.
    replied
    Concerning the app, the purchase gives you access to our app building wizard in the Member's Area. You supply custom images of specific resolutions, choose some colors, and when done our system "builds" the app for you.

You must create (and pay for) your own developer account for Apple iOS and/or Google Play. If you only want a Google Play app you don't need an Apple iOS developer account for example but then you will have no app in the iOS App store.

Each developer account has its own costs paid directly to Apple or Google. Last I checked Apple was $99 a year and Google was $25 one time.

In addition if you want to upload an Apple iOS app you need access to an up to date Apple Mac computer to "sign" the app before it can be uploaded.

These apps are not necessary as the software is responsive and works fine on a mobile browser.

As for GDPR we cannot provide legal advice, all jurisdictions are different in terms of what you may need or want.

Leave a comment:

• Mievo
    replied
    Thank you for your fast reply, much appreciated.

I was wondering about the mobile app. Does it mean there will be a msflightsim.com app in the AppStore available if I buy this feature or does it only mean that my forum will be shown on a general vBulletin app?

And about the GDPR and terms of service: do you know any good websites to get an idea of how it must look like or a good privacy policy generator that supports vBulletin?

Thank you in advance once again.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    1. vBulletin has its own style and template style. However, you can probably copy over your Wordpress header and footer with minimal issues.

2. The system has Privacy Controls for GDPR and the CCPA. You need to supply your own terms of service (or link) and privacy policy (or link).

3. There used to be a third-party bridge for Wordpress available. I do not know if it has been maintained.

4. I do not know of a Discord bridge.

Leave a comment:

• Mievo
    started a topic Questions

Questions

Hello,

I‘d like to start a community for the upcoming flight simulator. Therefore, I consider vBulletin.

1. How hard is it to integrate vBulletin into e.g. a WordPress Template/Design?
    2. Is vBulletin actually GDPR confirm?
    3. Is it possible to bridge the vBulletin and WordPress accounts so that I can create a download area without users to re-register or login twice?
    4. Is there a Discord bridge available?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X