vB5 upgrade + mobile suite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vB5 upgrade + mobile suite

I'm looking at putting my forum back online, I'm going to upgrade to vB5 and was looking at adding mobile suite too. I currently run a group on Facebook selling livestock and Facebook is cracking down on it and the forum app would entice members to move over to the forum.

With mobile suite do I need to set up the app for iOS and Android or does the team at vbulletin handle it.

If I need to do it is there a service at all that can do it for me as it is well over my head.

You would have to submit the Apps to both the Google Play and Apple App Stores. Originally, we planned to offer this as part of the cost of the Mobile Suite but it violates the rules put forth by Google and Apple. We provide step by step documentation with the Mobile Suite downloads on how to accomplish this.

I would also like to point out that the vBulletin 5 styles are Mobile Device ready using what is called a "Responsive Design." The layout will conform to the size of the screen the user has for their device.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I signed up for vb5 cloud last last night with the mobile suite option. For some reason when I try to log onto the Admin panel the page is timing out but I hsve no issues logging in to the Moderators panel.

Also, I read to submit the app to the Apple store the app needs to be done on a Mac book which I don't have. Is there someone that you know of that can handle this, having the iOS and Android apps is a must have.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X