Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a license transfer free involved for those in American from other Americans in the states

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a license transfer free involved for those in American from other Americans in the states

Is there a license transfer free involved for those in American from other Americans in the states

There is a transfer fee for all current license transfers as far as I am aware. However to get a definitive answer please email [email protected] with your license ID and they can confirm if the license is eligible for transfer and what the fee would be.

Comment

Thank you. I wasn't looking to transfer my license but rather looking to buy a second hand license from someone else who is selling their license of your software. I'm keeping the license that I already have

Comment

As a buyer you should ask the seller for the license ID and their email address and email our sales department who can confirm if the license is eligible for transfer before making any payment. This can't prevent all fraud but it can at least confirm the license for sale is real and eligible. Some people sell "fake" licenses and scam people out of money. There is always a risk when buying a used license, we can reduce the risk but cannot eliminate it. Even if the license is real there is always the risk they "sell" it to multiple people or don't stop using it themselves in which case the license would be invalid even if you did pay for it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X