VBulletin Pandemic Discounts Sales??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VBulletin Pandemic Discounts Sales??

Many businesses are offering deeply discounted sales... will VB be offering a pandemic sale as well? Items being atleast 50%, 70% or more off especially when buying a vb board and the same discounts apply to renewals... I think in my opinion the sales would hit the roof... People soon will be getting stimulous checks... Everyone is ordered to stay home... the last thing people are thinking about is purchasing a board at these current prices... but.... but... people would be more inclind to purchase right out rather than pay a monthly fee which in the long run actually cost way more.... Just a thought... I could fully complete my board if a flash sale happened in May. I'd renew everything and buy a few more things... Money is tight for everyone. And I'm sure this business might apply for the stimulous money as well... Can VBulletin pay it forward by offering a Pandemic Discount?

No premium forum software is offering a discount due to the Coronavirus. Not XenForo, not Invision, not WoltLab. Why would vBulletin?

Comment

• JudicialCriminal
      JudicialCriminal commented
      Editing a comment
      It was a question and my response is why not? Welp they aren't suffering from the pandemic so I guess its safe to say none of the companies that you mentioned shouldn't be applying for the stimulous money because they don't need it... A bail out isn't something they should qualify for.. Thanks for your opinion

We have regular promotions throughout the year. If you are on our mailing lists then when one starts, you will be notified. You can also email [email protected] and ask if there are any current promotions.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X