Cloud version packages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud version packages

Hello folks: do they require a software download or is building a new forum all done via an online modality?
    Are forums and sub-forums nested or linear?

How are graphics/pics hosted? Internally or are members to use outside hosting sites?

Can I make it a private invite only forum where folks stumbling upon the url only see a log-in portal?

Can theme colors and header banner be customized?

I currently have a forumotion forum that cannot be migrated. It presently contains 89K posts. LOL--so I can't reproduce all of that, but I would attempt to recreate via cut and paste some core stuff to make members happy.

Thank you for any help.

Sett

vBulletin Cloud is completely online. All you need to have to access the site is a web browser.

Forums and channels are created in a hierarchy with parents and children. Topics within channels are predominantly presented in a linear fashion.

It is recommended that you host images on your site for consistency and preventing bad links.

You can create a private forum, a partially private forum, or anything in between. You can display a login portal to end users that have not registered.

The software has a large number of Style Variables that can be used to customize colors, backgrounds, fonts, and more. If the Style Variables do not fit your needs, you can add your own custom CSS code.

Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      vBulletin Cloud is completely online. All you need to have to access the site is a web browser.

Forums and channels are created in a hierarchy with parents and children. Topics within channels are predominantly presented in a linear fashion.

It is recommended that you host images on your site for consistency and preventing bad links.

You can create a private forum, a partially private forum, or anything in between. You can display a login portal to end users that have not registered.

The software has a large number of Style Variables that can be used to customize colors, backgrounds, fonts, and more. If the Style Variables do not fit your needs, you can add your own custom CSS code.
      Thank you. That is helpful...great.
      Final questions: is forum building and editing limited to Admin. If so, and I assume it is--can I make another person Admin so as to get help in putting it together.

Assigned Mods---are they able to edit member posts, merge and split threads--things like that?

Comment

I am sorry--I forgot another concern. Does the Silver Cloud package cover not having any ads. We want it ad free. Also, I have no intention of monetizing the forum. Its not about being a revenue driver, just a good place for good people to hang out.
        So--am I correct that the annual cost is indeed $359 complete and that this includes an ad free experience?

Thank you

Comment

None of the packages include ads placed by us.

Wayne Luke

Comment

What is cost for adding storage capacity.

Comment

If you need more than the standard packages offer, then you can contact [email protected] and discuss this with them.

Wayne Luke

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X